|Intersection of Finance & Technology|
- HFMA Connecticut and Massachusetts-Rhode Island Joint Chapter Program
Can technology support your strategic financial goals? Speakers will explore the use of HIE, Big Data, and enterprise systems as a way to advance your goals for efficient operations, engaged staff members, and satisfied patients. See below for a highlights of the agenda.
Healthcare Information Exchange
Joel Vengco, Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Baystate Health
Big Data Solutions To Boost Revenues, Increase Productivity and Improve Patient Care
Mike May, Vice President of Product Management, Opera Solutions
Daniel Barchi, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Yale New Haven Health System, Yale School of Medicine
|04-30-2014||Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, Springfield, MA ||Karen Kinsella
||HFMA Region 1 Conference|
- Presented by the Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts-Rhode Island, and New Hampshire-Vermont Chapters
Join us for our Region 1 Conference!
At the Crossroads: Choosing the Right Path
HFMA National Chair-Elect Kari S. Cornicelli, FHFMA, CPA
- Donald M. Berwick, MD, former administrator with Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services and founding CEO of Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Fred Lee, author of If Disney Ran Your Hospital
- Three tracks on (1) Revenue Management, (2) Payment & Reimbursement and (3) Leadership, Innovation and Managing Change
Conference registration and exhibitor inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early-bird registration deadline is on/by March 14, 2014. Early-bird rate: HFMA Member, $425 and Non-member, $550. Regular rate: HFMA Member, $475 and Non-member, $625.
- Registration closes May 2, 2014.
- Registration and cancellation policies are listed in the downloadable brochure
- A hotel discount is available until April 22, 2014. View the downloadable brochure for hotel information.
||MA-RI Chapter Annual Awards Banquet|
- Thursday, May 22, 2014
Downtown Harvard Club
One Federal Street, 38th Floor
6:15 p.m. Reception
7:00 p.m. Wine Dinner
Followed by Awards Presentation
RSVP deadline: May 15, 2014
Cancellation deadline: May 15, 2014
|05-22-2014||Downtown Harvard Club, Boston, MA ||Roger Boucher & Garrett Gillespie
||Managed Care Conference|
- Friday, June 6, 2014
Doubletree Westborough Hotel
5400 Computer Drive
Westborough, MA 01581
HFMA members $90.00
HFMA Student and Retiree Members $25.00 (with HFMA #)
Payment (cash/check/credit card) is DUE on/before meeting date
Deadline for registration/cancellation:
4 p.m. Friday, May 30, 2014
|06-06-2014||Doubletree Westborough Hotel, 5400 Computer Drive, Westborough, MA 01581 ||James Donohue, MBA & Jan Costa