- Provide timely and quality programs rated excellent by the membership.
- Provide networking opportunities for members.
- Communicate regularly with the members by providing current information.
- Expand participation from all areas of healthcare finance by their involvement.
- Understand and meet the needs of the members in a changing environment.
- Develop future leaders by involving all the members in some chapter activity.
- Recognize the efforts of others.
- Maintain ties with other healthcare organizations by cosponsoring programs.
- Help the chapter grow.
Please provide the Board President with your suggestions about these goals or additional goals. Let your board member know how well the board and each of the committees did in implementing objectives to meet these goals. Were the objectives and goals met?