2017 – 2018 Massachusetts-Rhode Island
HFMA Corporate Sponsorship Program
The Value OF MA-RI HFMA Chapter Sponsorship
HFMA’s sponsorship opportunities help you enhance your brand equity and your position as an industry thought leader. Aligning with HFMA, which is recognized for value, quality and innovation, increases your exposure to an attentive, loyal membership. The Corporate Sponsorship Program was established to afford businesses a more comprehensive package of recognition in return for chapter support. As always, the Massachusetts-Rhode Island Chapter strengthens our sponsor relationships through solid interaction with its membership.
How to Get Involved
- HFMA Half-Year Corporate Sponsorship Call to Sponsors Letter 2017-2018
- HFMA Half-Year Corporate Sponsorship Features and Benefits 2017-2018
- HFMA Half-Year Corporate Sponsorship Application 2017-2018
- We link your company to the general public and more than 1,100 chapter members – our members include healthcare finance executives and decision makers.
- Sponsors receive year-round identification at social events, conferences, chapter meetings, and annual dinners such as:
- Annual Awards Dinner
- Red Sox Games, Golf Tournaments and Other Networking Events
- Compliance, Managed Care, Physician Practice, CFO Forum and All Other Monthly Seminars
- Annual Revenue Cycle Conference
- HFMA MA-RI Chapter Website
- Exclusive Sponsor Only Recognition, Networking and Booth Placement Opportunities
Return on Investment
Our Platinum, Gold and Silver Sponsorship Packages deliver tangible impressions and measured media value far exceeding the cost of sponsorship.