Registration is now open!
Capital Markets Update
February 2, 2021 from 12 pm to 1 pm EST
This session will provide an overview of the current state of capital markets, the impact of COVID-19 on the markets, and the market outlook as the economy responds to a new administration and the emergence from the Coronavirus pandemic.
You Will Learn:
- An understanding of S&P Global's outlook on the not-for-profit healthcare sector
- What are S&P Global ratings and what are key factors in the ratings criteria
- What is S&P Global's ratings and outlook distribution
- What are the hot topics in the healthcare sector
- What is S&P Global's forward-looking views, challenges, and opportunities
Deadline for registration/cancellation: 12PM, Monday, February 1, 2021