In response to the COVID – 19 pandemic, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has engaged in allocating financial relief funding enacted through recent legislation while Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has implemented waivers and regulatory flexibilities to further address the impact on health care entities. This webinar intends to provide an overview of the legislative and regulatory updates from current financial relief programs; modifications and waivers to the Medicare, Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requirements; and changes to the coding, billing and documentation practices.
- Highlights of the recent/ current relief funding guidance
- Understanding the various CMS waivers
- Review updates to coding, billing and documentation practices
- Overview of telehealth billing requirements
- Provide a holistic view of agency action to relieve certain financial pressures during the pandemic
CPE and CEU Credits:
HFMA: 1.0 / CPE: 1.0
*Please note, in order to receive CPE Credits attendees must tune into the live webinar and answer three polling questions as they are presented by the speakers
HFMA Members: FREE
HFMA Student and Retiree Members: FREE
Click here to view the Event Summary.
Click here to Register Online.