Pre-registration for this event is now closed. Should you have questions or concerns, please contact the office by calling (781) 647-4422 or e-mailing email@example.com.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis there have been a number of health care legislative and regulatory programs enacted to provide financial relief for healthcare organizations. As part of receiving these benefits, healthcare organizations are responsible in ensuring that associated financial and regulatory reporting requirements are met. This webinar will provide a brief overview of key financial reporting requirements connected to various forms of COVID-19 financial relief and provide practical tips and considerations.
- Highlights of the recent/ current guidance
- Understanding the various application processes (where applicable)
- Key provisions of the terms and conditions associated with the stimulus
- Understanding allowable vs non allowable expense/ loss categories
- Best practices for documenting lost revenue and COVID19 related expenses
CPE and CEU Credits:
HFMA: 1.0 / CPE: 1.0
*Please note, in order to receive CPE Credits attendees must tune into the live webinar and answer three polling questions as they are presented by the speakers
HFMA Members: FREE
HFMA Student and Retiree Members: FREE
Click here to view the Event Summary.