Add to Calendar
October 13, 2023 @ 8:30 am – 3:30 am
Mass General Brigham Assembly Row
Save the Date! Registration will open soon!
This all-day event provides a fundamental educational experience for people who are new to the healthcare industry and for those who wish to expand their knowledge across healthcare financial management functions and expand their network with industry professionals.
- Learn about the managed care insurance business and its impact on providers and healthcare organizations;
- Participate in a roundtable discussion with Compliance industry experts who will share key laws and policy trends;
- Hear the career spotlights of local industry professionals; their roles and their journey getting there;
- Learn how basic healthcare financial statements and monthly operational reports are used and how they differ from other industry financials;
- Get a detailed overview of the scope of the revenue cycle and best practices.