Due to the impact of COVID-19, the HFMA Board of Directors has decided to postpone the May 14, 2020 Women's Leardership Conference.
We expect to reschedule the event, and are grateful to all of the speakers and committee members who have been working hard to assemble great content for this meeting.
Although we don’t yet have a new date at this point, we will keep you updated and encourage you to monitor our Chapter’s website for additional information as it becomes available: www.MA-RI-HFMA.org/events. If you have any questions please contact the office at (781) 647-4422 or email@example.com.
Join in the discussions about women. Learn from other women on navigating professionally and economically, while finding balance with life's demands.
At this seminar participants will:
- Discuss what being a leader means, what female leader's key attributes are,
- Hear personal stories about unique career paths and the journey by other female leaders,
- Learn how to invest in personal health and well-being for sustainability,
- Ability to manage up, down and across an organization,
- Prioritize gender diversity particularly among management.
Additionally, you will learn about financial steps to achieve investment and retirement solutions. Women juggle a lot, with caring for kids, relatives, household budget, and often investments.