HFMA MA-RI Healthcare Delivery Transformation Committee presents "Disruptive Influences in Healthcare: Challenges and Opportunities"
Click here for the Event Summary
Click here to Register
CPE and CEU Cedits:
HFMA: 5.5 / CPE: 6.3
Deadline for registration/cancellation: 5 pm, Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
*Did you know the Downtown Harvard Club is closing this location? Join us on May 14th and enjoy the beautiful views one last time!*
Save the date!
Come join in the discussions about women. Learn from other women on navigating professionally and economically, while finding balance with life's demands.
At this seminar participants will:
- Discuss what being a leader means, what female leader's key attributes are,
- Hear personal stories about unique career paths and the journey by other female leaders,
- Learn how to invest in personal health and well-being for sustainability,
- Ability to manage up, down and across an organization,
- Prioritize gender diversity particularly among management.
Additionally, you will learn about financial steps to achieve investment and retirement solutions. Women juggle a lot, with caring for kids, relatives, household budget, and often investments.
We hope to see you there!