Annual Revenue Cycle Virtual Conference
January 6, 14 & 22
"Rev Cycling Through Adversity"
HFMA Massachusetts-Rhode Island Chapter invites you to join us for our Annual Revenue Cycle Conference (RCC) entitled: Rev Cycling Through Adversity. This year our conference will be virtual over three half-days.
We will be offering THREE days of educational opportunities with a social event on the last day. HFMA MA-RI has adjusted prices for the 2021 Conference to be affordable and maximize publicity for sponsors.
As in past years, this premier revenue cycle event will provide a unique forum for educational opportunities, discussion, and the exchange of best practices relating to the current issues impacting the revenue cycle, with sessions presented by leading healthcare experts and authorities.
This conference qualifies for up to 10.5 NASBA Continuing Educational Credits
The deadline for cancellation has passed.
Registration is now open!
Capital Markets Update
February 2, 2021 from 12 pm to 1 pm EST
This session will provide an overview of the current state of capital markets, the impact of COVID-19 on the markets, and the market outlook as the economy responds to a new administration and the emergence from the Coronavirus pandemic.
You Will Learn:
- An understanding of S&P Global's outlook on the not-for-profit healthcare sector
- What are S&P Global ratings and what are key factors in the ratings criteria
- What is S&P Global's ratings and outlook distribution
- What are the hot topics in the healthcare sector
- What is S&P Global's forward-looking views, challenges, and opportunities
Deadline for registration/cancellation: 12PM, Monday, February 1, 2021