The New England Healthcare Internal Auditors (NEHIA) and the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) MA-RI Chapter are excited to host a 2-day educational conference bringing expert presenters from healthcare compliance, privacy, security, and of course, internal auditing. Each presentation is an opportunity for presenters to share their knowledge with all levels of conference attendees and for conference attendees to listen and learn best practices from some of the industry’s best experts. In addition to providing low cost, high quality educational sessions, NEHIA and HFMA MA-RI will work diligently to connect conference members with each other to create a strong community of healthcare professionals in New England.
Click here to register
Early-Bird – Prior to October 16th at 5:00 pm
$129 For Both Days
$79 For Either Wednesday or Thursday
Registration after October 16th
$149 For Both Days
$99 For Wednesday or Thursday
NASBA Continuing Education Credits up to 15.9
This education activity has been submitted to the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® and the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)® and is currently pending their review for approval of CCB and AAPC CEUs.
Save the Date!
Annual Revenue Cycle Virtual Conference
January 6, 14 & 22
Sponsorship information will be available soon.
The HFMA MA-RI Revenue Cycle Committee is seeking speaker and presentation proposals!
Click here to submit for the
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
This is HFMA's premier revenue cycle conference in the Northeast, and has attracted 500 plus revenue cycle professionals for several years running. Share your expertise and help advance the best practices relating to current issues impacting the revenue cycle with your colleagues across the revenue cycle spectrum.
A small list of potential topics includes the following:
- How did COVID affect payor payment rules and change billing and collection processes
- Medicare and Medicaid coverage changes – regulatory FY21 updates you need to know about that affect billing and collection
- CARES Act Funding: Audits & Experience
- Telehealth/Virtual Care: Billing & Reimbursement
- Finding and implementing new revenue streams during COVID
Remote work for Revenue Cycle Staff:
- How do you build a cohesive team: Training / Culture / Engagement
- Cyber Security
- Mergers and Acquisitions and how they affect Rev Cycle during COVID
- Payment Processing:
- Low / No Touch
- Small Balance Collections
- Best practices in denials and how to partner with payors
- Innovations in Operations & Recovery Planning during COVID-19
- Access Services Nimbleness & Patient Experience Pivots
- Lab Lessons: COVID Testing & Reimbursement
Deadline for submission: October 8th