Friday, April 9, 2021
10:00 am EST – 11:30 am EST
COVID-19 has transformed the delivery of health care. Chief among the changes is the rise in the prevalence of telehealth. In this roundtable, we'll discuss the myriad issues posed by telehealth, including delivery platforms, the regulatory landscape, billing/reimbursement, privacy, and IT security. We'll also go around-the-horn and address the hot compliance topics of the moment. In this interactive session, you'll hear from health care leaders from hospitals, health plans, and law firms who will share perspectives and best-practices. Participants will have a chance to ask questions and participate in the discussion.
People who attend this webinar will:
- Understand Telehealth billing/reimbursement, privacy, and IT security compliance considerations, as well as Telehealth as a delivery model.
- Hear from industry and legal colleagues on the current compliance hot topics facing healthcare organizations, especially compliance professionals.
- Learn best practices from the practical experiences of fellow industry colleagues.
CPE and CEU Credits:
HFMA: 1.5 / CPE: 1.8
View the Full Agenda:
HFMA Members: $10
NEHIA December 2020 Conference Attendees: $10
HFMA Student and Retiree Members: $5
WOMEN RISING: OVERCOMING THE TRIALS AND BRINGING ON THE TRIUMPHS IN A PANDEMIC YEAR
Thursday, May 6, 2021 | 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Friday, May 14, 2021 | 12:30 pm – 5:00 pm
In March 2020, the U.S. was engulfed by the COVID-19 pandemic and women needed to take on more responsibility than ever before. Sometimes we failed. But most times we succeeded and were more resilient than we had ever imagined. We found our inner strength and courage, and became primary leaders and major resources for the community to achieve the greater good. Please join us for our annual Women in Leadership event as we celebrate “women rising.”
Attendees of this event will gain perspective on:
- Women who have exhibited leadership on the front lines of the fight against COVID-19;
- Leading through a lens of healthy equity; and
- How to bring mindfulness into our lives as we emerge from a pandemic year.
CPE and CEU Credits:
HFMA Members: $49
HFMA Student and Retiree Members: $25
Deadline for registration and cancellation:
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 12:00 PM.