Registration is now closed for this event. Walk-ins will NOT be accepted onsite. If you have any questions, please contact the office at .
Registration for this event is now CLOSED. We hope to see you at a future event.
This moderated panel discussion will provide an overview of the new requirements introduced by CMS for providers and facilities and providers of air ambulance services to protect individuals from surprise medical bills and related enforcement activities.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Full scope of the No Surprises Act requirements in terms of services provided to individuals based on health care coverage
- Key challenges and best practices faced by providers when implementing No Surprise billing rules and good faith estimates process
- Current enforcement activities and landscape at the Federal and State level
Cost: This webinar is FREE for all attendees
CPE Credits: This session qualifies for 1.2 Regulatory Ethics – Technical NASBA Credits
Registration: Registration is for this event is now CLOSED. We hope to see you at another event.
Snack bar lunch, practice range and balls to warm up, dinner following the tournament with gift giveaways, raffles, and prizes, all-inclusive with purchase. Beverage cart on the course courtesy of Cloudmed is available throughout the event for your enjoyment.
Cost: $220 per Golfer / $880 per Foursome
Hollis Cobb – Hole-in-One Sponsor
Optum – Dinner Sponsor
RevSpring – Longest Drive Sponsor
Save the Date
This seminar provides a fundamental educational experience for people who are just starting in the healthcare industry or for those who wish to expand their knowledge across more financial management functions.
- Be exposed to basic healthcare financial statements and examples of monthly operational reports and be shown how to use and interpret them;
- Learn about key Compliance laws and policies and why an institutional plan is important to avoiding regulatory penalties;
- Hear about the evolution of the managed care insurance business and its impact on providers and healthcare organizations; and
- Get a detailed overview of how the healthcare revenue cycle works and the importance of denial management.