Registration for this event is now CLOSED. We hope to see you at a future event.
This moderated panel discussion will provide an overview of the new requirements introduced by CMS for providers and facilities and providers of air ambulance services to protect individuals from surprise medical bills and related enforcement activities.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Full scope of the No Surprises Act requirements in terms of services provided to individuals based on health care coverage
- Key challenges and best practices faced by providers when implementing No Surprise billing rules and good faith estimates process
- Current enforcement activities and landscape at the Federal and State level
Cost: This webinar is FREE for all attendees
CPE Credits: This session qualifies for 1.2 Regulatory Ethics – Technical NASBA Credits
Registration: Registration is for this event is now CLOSED. We hope to see you at another event.
Snack bar lunch, practice range and balls to warm up, dinner following the tournament with gift giveaways, raffles, and prizes, all-inclusive with purchase. Beverage cart on the course courtesy of Cloudmed is available throughout the event for your enjoyment.
Cost: $220 per Golfer / $880 per Foursome
Hollis Cobb – Hole-in-One Sponsor
Optum – Dinner Sponsor
RevSpring – Longest Drive Sponsor
Presented by the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) Region 1
Let's get Back to Business! With limited capacity, we encourage you to register today for the 2022 Region 1 Conference. What can you expect?
- 2-days of education
- Networking reception
- Celebrity speaker, NBA Champion Brian Scalabrine
- Keynote speaker, Tim Richardson
- Closing CFO panel
- Exhibit hall with 25 exhibitors
View our agenda for full scheduling details.
Pre-registration is closed but walk-ins will be accepted onsite.
Evolving Service Delivery for All
Join us in-person as we explore the latest evolutions in healthcare and key changes facing organizations around care delivery and why health equity and ESG matter. We will tackle these topics in dynamic panels featuring local healthcare executives. Additionally, participants will get the latest technical updates and perspectives in accounting, tax, and reimbursement.
At this seminar participants will:
- Obtain an understanding of how healthcare organizations are evolving service delivery models to ensure they are meeting consumer expectations and improve operational and financial success as well as explore challenges related to changing service delivery patterns;
- Learn about the barriers to health equity, how local organizations are addressing the issue, and how ESG is playing a role;
- Get the latest technical updates and perspectives in accounting, tax, and reimbursement.
Click here to view the Agenda: https://cvent.me/7PQDRD
Registration is Now Open!
This all-day event provides a fundamental educational experience for people who are new to the healthcare industry and for those who wish to expand their knowledge across healthcare financial management functions and expand their network with industry professionals.
** Register today to take advantage of networking opportunities with speakers and colleagues which is vital to career growth. **
- Learn about the managed care insurance business and its impact on providers and healthcare organizations;
- Participate in a roundtable discussion with Compliance industry experts who will share key laws and policy trends;
- Hear the career spotlights of local industry professionals; their roles and their journey getting there;
- Learn how basic healthcare financial statements and monthly operational reports are used and how they differ from other industry financials;
- Get a detailed overview of the scope of the revenue cycle and best practices.
*This conference includes a virtual option if you can not attend in person.
Click here to view the Agenda: https://cvent.me/Y1byqE
Click here to Register: https://cvent.me/EWZMGg
Deadline for registration: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 5:00 PM.
Deadline for cancelation: Friday, October 21, 2022 at 5:00 PM.
Pre-registration is now closed for this event. Walk-ins will be accepted onsite. If you have any questions, please contact the office at .
Presented by the New England Healthcare Internal Auditors (NEHIA) and the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) MA-RI Chapter
We are excited to host a 3-day educational conference bringing expert presenters from healthcare compliance, privacy, security, and of course, internal auditing.
Click here to register: https://cvent.me/Wk0vwn
Book your stay at the hotel here: https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1639594469373&key=GRP&app=resvlink
Start Date: Monday, November 28, 2022
End Date: Saturday, December 3, 2022
Last Day to Book: Thursday, November 10, 2022
Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa for $ 104 USD per night
Thank you to our Conference Sponsors!
Paul Hastings – Thursday Night Reception Sponsor
Deloitte – Wedneday Breakfast Sponsor
Robinson & Cole – Wedneday Lunch Sponsor
PwC – Educational Sponsor
Charter Oak State College
This conference qualifies for 21.6 NASBA CPE credits.
The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 21.6 Live CCB CEUs each based on a 50-minute hour. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
The committee has applied for AAPC CPE credits.