Evolving Service Delivery for All
Join us in-person as we explore the latest evolutions in healthcare and key changes facing organizations around care delivery and why health equity and ESG matter. We will tackle these topics in dynamic panels featuring local healthcare executives. Additionally, participants will get the latest technical updates and perspectives in accounting, tax, and reimbursement.
At this seminar participants will:
- Obtain an understanding of how healthcare organizations are evolving service delivery models to ensure they are meeting consumer expectations and improve operational and financial success as well as explore challenges related to changing service delivery patterns;
- Learn about the barriers to health equity, how local organizations are addressing the issue, and how ESG is playing a role;
- Get the latest technical updates and perspectives in accounting, tax, and reimbursement.
Click here to view the Agenda: https://cvent.me/7PQDRD
Registration is Now Open!
This all-day event provides a fundamental educational experience for people who are new to the healthcare industry and for those who wish to expand their knowledge across healthcare financial management functions and expand their network with industry professionals.
** Register today to take advantage of networking opportunities with speakers and colleagues which is vital to career growth. **
- Learn about the managed care insurance business and its impact on providers and healthcare organizations;
- Participate in a roundtable discussion with Compliance industry experts who will share key laws and policy trends;
- Hear the career spotlights of local industry professionals; their roles and their journey getting there;
- Learn how basic healthcare financial statements and monthly operational reports are used and how they differ from other industry financials;
- Get a detailed overview of the scope of the revenue cycle and best practices.
*This conference includes a virtual option if you can not attend in person.
Click here to view the Agenda: https://cvent.me/Y1byqE
Click here to Register: https://cvent.me/EWZMGg
Deadline for registration: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 5:00 PM.
Deadline for cancelation: Friday, October 21, 2022 at 5:00 PM.
Pre-registration is now closed for this event. Walk-ins will be accepted onsite. If you have any questions, please contact the office at .
Presented by the New England Healthcare Internal Auditors (NEHIA) and the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) MA-RI Chapter
We are excited to host a 3-day educational conference bringing expert presenters from healthcare compliance, privacy, security, and of course, internal auditing.
Click here to register: https://cvent.me/Wk0vwn
Book your stay at the hotel here: https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1639594469373&key=GRP&app=resvlink
Start Date: Monday, November 28, 2022
End Date: Saturday, December 3, 2022
Last Day to Book: Thursday, November 10, 2022
Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa for $ 104 USD per night
Thank you to our Conference Sponsors!
Paul Hastings – Thursday Night Reception Sponsor
Deloitte – Wedneday Breakfast Sponsor
Robinson & Cole – Wedneday Lunch Sponsor
PwC – Educational Sponsor
Charter Oak State College
This conference qualifies for 21.6 NASBA CPE credits.
The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 21.6 Live CCB CEUs each based on a 50-minute hour. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
The committee has applied for AAPC CPE credits.